"'Ford!' he said, 'there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out.'" --Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Summer Internship.
So I got an offer from Boeing to work on these over the summer. I'm really excited about it and will probably accept. I just thought you should know.
A POST FROM CHRIS! I hardly know what to do when there's a post from Chris. And a photo! (not that there was anything truly personal about the photo--as a matter if fact it is a rather disturbing photo--but that's just me not liking the thought of Chris actually hitching a ride on one) Way to go Chris! Congratulations again.
I think the chance of riding an Apache helicopter is pretty much the number one reason to accept the internship. I mean, seriously. It's a helicopter! I've always wanted to ride in a helicopter. Plus, if Jarum can do it, so can Chris.
Jeremy just saw this post and said, "Good for Chris. That's like his lifelong dream." We reminisced for a bit about all of your tiny, detailed drawings of helicopters and jets. Live it up, Friend.
Congrats again, champ! Now, if you end up moving to Arizona after graduation, I probably would only visit you in the dead of winter. Unless it was Bring Your Favorite Sister to Ride in an Apache Helicopter Day. I'm pretty sure I could make that work.
6 comments:
A POST FROM CHRIS! I hardly know what to do when there's a post from Chris. And a photo! (not that there was anything truly personal about the photo--as a matter if fact it is a rather disturbing photo--but that's just me not liking the thought of Chris actually hitching a ride on one)
Way to go Chris! Congratulations again.
I think the chance of riding an Apache helicopter is pretty much the number one reason to accept the internship. I mean, seriously. It's a helicopter! I've always wanted to ride in a helicopter. Plus, if Jarum can do it, so can Chris.
Nice job, Christopher!!
Jeremy just saw this post and said, "Good for Chris. That's like his lifelong dream." We reminisced for a bit about all of your tiny, detailed drawings of helicopters and jets. Live it up, Friend.
Josh saw the helicopter and went, "hel-copter!"
Wow, Chris, I am so very excited for you! I think you're going to have a great time. Congratulations!
P.S. Apache's are AWESOME! :p
Congrats again, champ! Now, if you end up moving to Arizona after graduation, I probably would only visit you in the dead of winter. Unless it was Bring Your Favorite Sister to Ride in an Apache Helicopter Day. I'm pretty sure I could make that work.
Here's Clara's contribution: "There's a hair-copter, flyyyyying a sky."
Then when I opened this window: "Where's hair-copter go, Mommy? Find hair-copter, Mommy!"
Post a Comment