So one time at Sunday dinner, Dad read this article. Now, the article itself is very, very funny. Apparently Daddy thought so too, since having him read it was even better, what with all the red-faced wheezing laughing that was happening.
I bring this up because this was the Classic Dave Barry article that appeared in my Google Reader today.
1 comment:
I have never read that, and it is pretty dang funny. I have been sitting here laughing to myself and having a grand time. The best bit, of course, it about the MoviPrep--something that I will admit that I can pretty much guarantee Jeremy would call "Deuce Juice." He is a constant embarrassment to me. But I guess I shouldn't accuse him without proof. When he gets back from Costco I will ask him to read the article and see what he says. I will report back later...
Post a Comment