Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Email

Remember email? I was just wondering with Facebook and blogging, if anyone ever checks their email. The reason for asking is that I sent you all one today and was wondering if anyone even checks anymore. I don't even need a response. Just check your email every once in a while.

5 comments:

Naomi said...

Just for the record, I read it about 30 seconds after you sent it. Email is my lifeblood, even more than facebook. And I had just read my PB so I thought it kind of fun that we had read them at about the same time.

I even have a special folder, just for Mom emails. It's huge. I love them. :)

Megan said...

I read it too. And then I talked to you on the phone not an hour after that. So, I'm sorry that I didn't mention it.

Rachel said...

I also read it and really enjoyed it. I check my email about three times a day, just in case the library or my credit card wants to email me something special. Every once in a while (like once a week) my email checking is actually worth it. Today was one of those days.

Naomi said...

*insert Chris' comment here*

*giggle*

Chris said...

yeah yeah i read it too.