I guess I'm going through a plate phase. This plate was just waiting for this spot when I eyed it in my new favorite store, Finder's Keepers in American Fork. Come visit and I'll take you there!
These plates were DI finds. I just love the colors, but I think the swirly plate is my favorite. Hand made by Seth in the first grade. Can you imagine parting with such a treasure? Well, it has found a new home and I'm sure will be happy for years to come.
1 comment:
Cool plates. I really like the table, and in fact I don't think you should paint it. It looks great!
Also, contrast these pictures of your house to the one of our living room in Stockton (in the picture where we're in the "covered wagon"). What a difference! I don't even remember not having furniture in the living room!
Post a Comment