"'Ford!' he said, 'there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out.'" --Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Hmmmm.....
I seem to remember Megan promising photos of her desk and dining room. Did I just imagine this? Maybe the stores have run out of camera batteries. It could happen I suppose.
It's true! All of the batteries vanished from Salt Lake City. Also, on Monday, I drove to Logan and back, on Tuesday I was busy, yesterday was Lost (and I made the Sausage and Spinach Soup, which looks lovely in my bowls, by the way), and today I have no excuse. So today's the day!
2 comments:
I guess we'll just have to withhold Megan's winnings until we see some satisfactory photos.
It's true! All of the batteries vanished from Salt Lake City. Also, on Monday, I drove to Logan and back, on Tuesday I was busy, yesterday was Lost (and I made the Sausage and Spinach Soup, which looks lovely in my bowls, by the way), and today I have no excuse. So today's the day!
Post a Comment