Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Drum Roll Please....

First of all, the whole purpose of this "contest" was to remind people to post to the blog. Your mother (fanatically) and I (dutifully) are interested in what is going on in your lives and we especially love to see photos and videos. I certainly didn't want to create any ill-feeling or make this into an uber-competition.

That said the awards are:

Best Practical Joke: Chris

Best Pandering to the judges: Rachel, Jeremy and children

Best Haiku: Megan

Best Update: Naomi, Jarum and children

Best Comments: Susan

I want to thank you all for participating. I'd especially like to thank Rachel and Naomi for believing that I'm clever enough to have set this whole thing up for Christopher to announce his engagement.

I suspect that you all want to know who the overall winner was, but I'm not going to say--this was just for the fun of it.

Last thing, the prize will not make you rich. Each blog post winner will receive $10. The Best Comments winner will get a whole lot more.

Thanks again, and start preparing for next Super Blog Sunday.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the people who made such award-winning pandering possible. Thanks, Clara.

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

The comment I deleted said "Fair enough..." but I also wanted to say that I had a lot of fun reading the various interpretations of my blog entry.

Naomi said...

WOOHOO! 10 BUCKS!

I'd like to thank the Acadamy, my agent, my wonderful husband, and of course, my children for making this all possible!

Rachel said...

It really was a fun thing. I hope everyone keeps the posting up. Thanks for the idea, Dad! :)