...because nothing says "I'm looking to win some cash" like this classic Japanese word form.
Goat cheese ball salad
A lot of hugs from Mommy
Full tummy and heart.
(Pictures of my desk and dining room are coming this week when I find batteries for my camera.)
4 comments:
A desk, clean, is keen
A bedroom would be nicer
Damask all around
OK. Dad and I think we're about the luckiest parents in this whole big wide world. We have laughed so much beginning with the grand Chris and Diane 'slight of hand', then Clara's shamefully pandering, but equally delightful ramekin lick-fest and finishing (for the day Naomi--we're still anticipating great things from the Boyer's house)with Megan's clever haiku and Rachel's equally clever haiku comment. How do you all do it?
Who cares! We got more than what we'd hoped for. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Stay tuned for the announced winner.
Oops. Dad didn't post that last comment. Of course you probably figured that out, but I hadn't realized I was on his log-on until I'd sent it off. Just wanted you to know.
What's a Haiku? ;)
Post a Comment