"'Ford!' he said, 'there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out.'" --Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
The pieces are starting to fall together in my mind...and I think we got WORKED by Dad, who was in this whole thing. It was all a ruse to get us to check the blog today!
Well I'm glad I was still at church getting some religion during this whole fiasco. My favorite part was fielding calls from extended family who had also been duped. I'm going to rate this a a "classic" joke, but probably not "classy" as it hurt Rachel's feelings.
I'm totally over it. I will concede that it was somewhat funny, if you have a really twisted sense of humor. My humor is not twisted, as it exists on a very high plane.
Jeremy wants to add that he still doesn't think it's very funny. Although he is somewhat sorry for all the namecalling. You know what I mean, Chris (and Megan).
8 comments:
Is her finger sporting what I think it's sporting? If it is, I am all teary-eyed! If it's not, then I may hate you forever...
I hope my teary-eyed-ness is appropriate. Why is everyone at church??? I'm going to call Naomi...
*throws in the towel*
I might as well not even post, now!
If this is for real (which it better be!) CONGRATULATIONS!
And if it's not... ditto to what Rachel said!
(My reaction to seeing the picture after Rachel called me): Holy CRAP! Look at the size of that thing! LOL
The pieces are starting to fall together in my mind...and I think we got WORKED by Dad, who was in this whole thing. It was all a ruse to get us to check the blog today!
Oh well. It was a ruse for a GREAT cause....
So....are we still supposed to post? I, for one, have really been looking forward to Megaroo's...
I would have to agree with Rachel. Well played, Dad and Chris, well played! *applauds*
Jarum: You didn't figure that out, Naomi? It's pretty obvious. It definitely wasn't a coincidence.
*glares at Jarum* :D
Well I'm glad I was still at church getting some religion during this whole fiasco. My favorite part was fielding calls from extended family who had also been duped. I'm going to rate this a a "classic" joke, but probably not "classy" as it hurt Rachel's feelings.
I'm totally over it. I will concede that it was somewhat funny, if you have a really twisted sense of humor. My humor is not twisted, as it exists on a very high plane.
Jeremy wants to add that he still doesn't think it's very funny. Although he is somewhat sorry for all the namecalling. You know what I mean, Chris (and Megan).
Post a Comment