Saturday, September 1, 2007

Oh, Kaylee.... *sigh*

Well, Kaylee has done it again. I was in their bathroom, getting them ready for bed, and found a bit of clipped red hair in the trash. The thing is, I've been looking at her all afternoon (apparently she cut her hair before dinner) and I didn't even notice! I mean, I thought something looked off, but her hair is so wavy anyway that I didn't even notice. Unfortunately my neighbor (who is a professional hair stylist) is out of town for the weekend! GRRR! Hopefully she'll be able to touch it up. I mean, it doesn't look awful, but it is shorter in the front. *rolls eyes*

When I asked Kaylee why she cut it she replied, "it kept getting in my eyes."

:headdesk:

We had a discussion about how if her hair is getting in her eyes, then let mommy put it in a ponytail or something. DON'T CUT IT YOURSELF! Shoot, we could have even had my neighbor cut her some bangs, for crying out loud!

Ah well. Such is life with a four year old.

No comments: