"'Ford!' he said, 'there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out.'" --Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
A Post for Our Family
I already emailed this to Daddy, but thought others would enjoy it as well.
I'd like to point out that my average time to solve the USAToday crossword is about 10 minutes (not the 45 minutes the false-security-sensed individual mentioned in the article.) While I may be deluded as to my intelligence, at least it takes me a lot less time to attain my false sense of intelligence.
Miss Megan! Did you notice the awful photo's in the 'related stories' column! I certainly hope not--or maybe they're are different each time, but----yuk!
You all leave me trailing far behind.....................
5 comments:
I'd like to point out that my average time to solve the USAToday crossword is about 10 minutes (not the 45 minutes the false-security-sensed individual mentioned in the article.) While I may be deluded as to my intelligence, at least it takes me a lot less time to attain my false sense of intelligence.
WOOT! I'm average! It usually takes me ten minutes.
Of course, I do the regular and not the master level. Perhaps I should take up drinking coffee...
Miss Megan!
Did you all see the photo's in the 'related articles' column. I certainly hope not--yuk!!!!!
You all leave me trailing far behind.........................
Miss Megan! Did you notice the awful photo's in the 'related stories' column! I certainly hope not--or maybe they're are different each time, but----yuk!
You all leave me trailing far behind.....................
It seems like if you're going to attain a false sense of intelligence, you might as well do it quickly. Please hold whilst I complete today's puzzle.
OK. I'm back, 16 minutes and 8 seconds (on the normal version). What can I say? I kept wanting "Home to Komodo Dragon" to be "Utah's Hogle Zoo."
Post a Comment