Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Heroes

I've been meaning to ask what people thought of Heroes on Monday. Jeremy thinks the symbol is somehow Sylar's name, and that Peter Petrelli has been somehow co-opted by Sylar. I think Peter pushed Mr. Sulu off the roof. Those are my current thoughts.

3 comments:

Naomi said...

Well, we don't know what Peter and What's-his-bucket's mother can do, so it could have been her. The figure looked small, and I only got a glimpse.

I don't think the symbol is Sylar's. It seems to be a very old symbol (it was that false hero of Hiro's symbol, after all) and probably has more to do with the Conspiracy Company (not to be confused with the "Paper" Company - holy cow, head is spinning!)

And it seems to be a consensus with most of my friends that the Haitian got to Peter. I dunno. Not enough info, I think.

But I enjoyed it, nonetheless! Hiro totally carries that show. I <3 him!

MOM/SUSAN said...

You guys really get into this, don't you?! I guess I better start paying closer attention if I'm going to be able to have intelligent conversations with you about these new TV shows!

Naomi said...

If you want to keep up with the big girls, mom, you've got to pay attention. :D

Seriously, though, Jarum is asking me every five seconds what the heck is going on. He's lost, even though he saw more episodes last season than I did.

*wishes she had known that that Invisible Dude had been the Ninth Doctor Who when she watched it the first time through*