Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Weight Watchers

I have officially hit my I-have-lost-10%-of-my-weight-before-starting-the-diet milestone! Hooray for me! Actually, I'm at the point where when I lose one more pound I'll be at a weight I haven't seen since I was in my second trimester with JACOB! Yes, that's right. All I have left to lose is the baby weight gained with Jacob and I am back to my pre-kids weight! HOORAY again!

I really am quite excited. I feel better, I look a lot better, and I'm happier. Thanks for supporting me during my endeavor. Only fifteen more pounds to go! I am going to be so hot by years end! LOL!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay! Congratulations! Here's to a happy, healthy, svelte Naomi!

Naomi said...

Oooooh, "svelte!" I likey!

Tara said...

Way to go Naomi! I have considered WW too, lots of my friends are doing well with that program, but I'm afraid I will use up all my points on chocolate and eat nothing else for the rest of the day! (the newest post on my blog pays tribute to that fact). Do you find it's harder with number 3? I am still trying to get my eating down to a healthy schedule, life still seems crazy and out of sorts after child #3. And I still feel like I have NO energy to workout, how are you scheduling it?

Naomi said...

Well, I found it hard with every kid. But after a while things just kind of get into their groove and calm down. And working out? What the heck is that?! *giggle*I just do it when I can. But it really is a kind of personal decision. Either you're going to do it or you're not.

Good luck!