Dear Autumn,
I am SO EXCITED that you are nearly here! While it is true that Christmas is by far my favorite holiday, you, my dear Autumn, are my favorite season! I get thrilled down to the tips of my toes when I start thinking of your coming. And, as you well know, it has been four long years since we have seen each other! I've missed you so much! I cannot wait to see your beautiful colors again, smell your good smells, and feel your coolness on my skin. I'm excited for the holidays that occur during your visit. Halloween is fun, especially with the kids, and Thanksgiving is always a pleasure, especially since we are staying home this year and keeping it VERY simple.
Autumn, my dear, dear Fall, I look forward to seeing you again. Please hurry. I have all manner of decorations that I want to put out around the house, but I need to wait for you. Don't take too long in getting here. We are going to have so much fun together!
Have I mentioned that I've missed you!
Counting down the days,
Nomes
3 comments:
Love it! Don't you wish you lived somewhere where fall is already upon us? Good old Upstate New York!
Stop bragging! I have a Maine-iac who is also bragging. Pft.
Just remember that when it is April and you are still up to your necks in snow, we'll have very pleasant seventy degree weather! :p
You're right. I will hate you then. :)
Post a Comment