Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Passports

Well, they've come. They arrived today in the mail and I have to say, it's exciting.
We are so looking forward to our upcoming trip to Quebec and might even start dreaming now about a trip to Europe. I wish you could see our photos. I have to say that mine isn't half bad (such a shock!), but Dad's looks like a prison mug shot. He truly took the photographer seriously when he told us that it was preferable not to smile. He is, however, recognizable, so I guess that's what's important.

3 comments:

Naomi said...

I am so jealous! I'm glad that your passports have arrived and that you get to go to Quebec. Please take lots of pictures and send them to your poor children stuck in the States!

Rachel said...

It's probably illegal to scan your passport, so I'll have to wait for the in-person look at Dad's mug shot.

Tara said...

Congratulations Susan! I hope you have a wonderful trip! Don't worry Naomi, you may get your chance overseas soon enough! :) Keep posting guys, it's fun to read about you all. How is Chris by the way?
(My mom says she wants to "run away" up here to see her grandbabies and visit her best friend, Susan. I hope it's sooner than later!)