Sunday, August 5, 2007

Teton Trip


Well, it's taken a while, but here are some promised pictures of our trip to the Grand Tetons. I'm not sure you (except for Rachel and Jeremy) can fully appreciate how high up we were in this picture. This was the top of our hike up to Inspiration Point overlooking Jenny Lake. Aren't we cute?!


Just a lovely view from behind Cunningham Cabin--one of the remaining structures of early homesteaders in the area. How would you like waking up to this? Of course it was probably a tad lonely for them back in the day--there weren't any neighbors for miles and miles.




Our campsite--the only morning cool enough to wear a wrap. It was so pretty!





For some reason I can't type this by the last picture. Oh well. This is Daddy looking campy with Jenny Lake in the background on one of our many hikes. We loved it there. We'd go back in a minute--but would prefer it to be a bit cooler next time! Next week we'll send you pictures of our garden--we LOVE our garden!


3 comments:

Naomi said...

Oh, I am trying so hard not to be jealous! Jarum and I talk about going camping all of the time, but obviously we would need to wait until it cools off around here!

The pictures are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!

And yes, you two are VERY CUTE!

Rachel said...

Ah, that makes me nostalgic for Montana (even though I know you were in Wyoming, but you know what I mean). I really cannot imagine how any place could be more stunning than the Tetons.

Tara said...

You look wonderful Susan! It is so fun seeing pictures of you! We should get together sometime, I live pretty close to you now. :) My mom is starting to get on the blogwagon, she just set up an account so she can comment on Jade's blog. You inspire her, (in so many ways!)