"'Ford!' he said, 'there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out.'" --Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Monday, September 14, 2009
Hurray for Naomi!!
Way to go Miss Naomi! You are now an official BYU student and we, your parents and family, couldn't be prouder. You go girl!
I second the hurray! You are going to rock the rest of your degree! Let me know if you ever need me to read a paper. I'm sure Megan would oblige as well!
2 comments:
Awwww, shucks! Thank you!
I can't tell you how excited I am, sitting here with my information packet. I'm even logged onto Route Y, looking at my MAP! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
RISE AND SHOUT, BABY!
I second the hurray! You are going to rock the rest of your degree! Let me know if you ever need me to read a paper. I'm sure Megan would oblige as well!
Post a Comment