"'Ford!' he said, 'there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out.'" --Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Blog background envy
No, seriously. I think I have a real problem. I was getting my blog fix for the day and ran across my friend Joan's blog and she had the cutest new background. Since she also gets hers from 'thecutestblogontheblock' I wondered in amazement how I managed not to see hers yesterday while I was looking for something fall-ish. Well, as you can see, the one I chose yesterday just didn't do it for me and so I've chosen yet another one. Joan's is cuter, but, there you go. Yes, I think I have a real problem. Aren't we so funny the things we fuss about? Yup, we are certainly funny--at least I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oooooh, very fall-ish!
And you are not odd. I change my iGoogle thing like every other week! Sometimes we just get bored looking at the same thing over and over again.
I AM SO EXCITED FOR FALL!!!!!
Yes, you are odd. Both of you. It hurts me to say it, but I must speak the truth. You're obsessed!!
Also, I think you should just use the same one as Joan if you like it! Do it!
(Actually, now that I'm reading the post again you never said you were odd, just "funny." So I take it back. You're not odd. But you're definitely funny.)
Susan, it's funny that I never saw this background either and I'm diggin' it. I like changing mine often. You can use the same one as mine of course, but that would be boring wouldn't it? It's fun to go from blog to blog and see different backgrounds. However, if you have a REALLY cool one next time and I can't help myself I may copy....you never know.
Post a Comment