"'Ford!' he said, 'there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out.'" --Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Monday, July 21, 2008
Staycation Part II
OK, so let's try this (thanks Rachel for the tutorial). Back to our first staycation day. We of course ended up at Sundance and forgot to take any photos, so this is one I took when Rachel and I went to lunch for her birthday. It's actually the hall leading to the bathroom, but I loved the light and the wood floor and the photo walls.
Back to Cascade Springs--an actual photo of the cascading springs--novel yes?

The yummy homemade bread I made on one of our 'off' days--we were totally out! We took the plumpest, prettiest loaf to our new neighbors--the manager of El Pollo Loco. By the way, we've eaten there and the chicken was just as we'd remembered it. Delicious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't wait for the weather to cool down so I can bake some bread! The joys of A/C, I guess...
I really like the picture of the hallway with the photos and sky-lights. It's pretty.
Post a Comment