"'Ford!' he said, 'there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out.'" --Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Feeling blue
Dad has just left for SF. No one has commented of any of my blog entries. Just so you know. I thrive of being noticed, so if you want to encourage my continued contributions, you ought to being making a comment or two. It wouldn't take much. Really.
I have to admit that I am one of the worst people at making comments/replying to comments. I'm sorry. I'm trying to get better at it. I've loved reading about your staycation. It helped me to remember all of the wonderful scenery of Utah. The kids and I miss you so much. I'm sorry that you're blue, but I'm glad that you've been able to get so much done. I love you, Mom. And I'll be better at commenting. :)
I think I'm good at commenting, but I will say that I was under the impression that a verbal (phone) comment counted as a blog comment... And I learned that from the fact that usually you give me a phone comment and no blog comment. Just saying is all.
Nevertheless, I think you staycation ROCKED, and it looked so pleasant to be outside and up in the canyon... You should've photographed all of your yardwork as well so we wouldn't think you and Dad did nothing but eat tasty things and walk around beautiful places. :)
Here's a post request, though: let's see your garden bounty!
I'm sorry I haven't been very comment-y in the past....it's just that I've let sailing take over my life. hehe just kidding...I'm being a little flippant. I love you tons mom! Thanks for everything you do for me! I'll see you saturday morning-ish sometime when I come to mow the lawn.
4 comments:
I have to admit that I am one of the worst people at making comments/replying to comments. I'm sorry. I'm trying to get better at it. I've loved reading about your staycation. It helped me to remember all of the wonderful scenery of Utah. The kids and I miss you so much. I'm sorry that you're blue, but I'm glad that you've been able to get so much done. I love you, Mom. And I'll be better at commenting. :)
Oh Mom, I love you and here are the words to prove it:
I LOVE YOU!
Visual enough for you? I certainly hope so.
Love, The Duck.
I think I'm good at commenting, but I will say that I was under the impression that a verbal (phone) comment counted as a blog comment... And I learned that from the fact that usually you give me a phone comment and no blog comment. Just saying is all.
Nevertheless, I think you staycation ROCKED, and it looked so pleasant to be outside and up in the canyon... You should've photographed all of your yardwork as well so we wouldn't think you and Dad did nothing but eat tasty things and walk around beautiful places. :)
Here's a post request, though: let's see your garden bounty!
I love you!
I'm sorry I haven't been very comment-y in the past....it's just that I've let sailing take over my life. hehe just kidding...I'm being a little flippant. I love you tons mom! Thanks for everything you do for me! I'll see you saturday morning-ish sometime when I come to mow the lawn.
Post a Comment