Sunday, October 21, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Yay for 30 years of Paul and Suze! I, unlike Rachel, will not wrack my brain for 30 things about Mom and Dad although I'm sure there are more to be had (probably 33 to 35, tops) and unlike Chris, will not bore you with descriptions of my pseudo-'stache. I will tell you that I woke up to a delightful blanket of snow over everything. We're taking Christmas card snow, Mom! I gave my talk, I'm eating dinner at the grandparents' and I'm still alive, and no psychopaths have attempted forced entry into our home. :) The only sad thing was that the Sunday paper made it to our gutter, and I couldn't find it this morning on account of all the snow, but I did find it, sopping, soaking wet in our gutter, totally unreadable, after church this afternoon.

So, with that report, and well-wishes for 30 more years from the bottom of my heart, I think I speak for all of us when I say...

Bring us back something Canadian! (and I love you!)

No comments: