Sunday, October 21, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

I want to wish Mom and Dad a happy 30th wedding anniversary. Thanks so much for all you do, and have fun in Canada!

This week was very stressful! I had a test on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and another test tomorrow night. I have a group paper due tomorrow in class as well, and a report for my manufacturing report due tomorrow evening. It's been crazy!
I grew a mustache from Monday to Friday for no good reason, but I shaved it because I hated it. It sure was funny though. Oh yeah, and yesterday's game was CRAZY. The weather was cold all day, and towards the end of half-time dark clouds appeared on the horizon and were moving quickly. I didn't want to deal with the rain/snow so we left with about 10 minutes left in the 3rd quarter, and it's a good thing we did. I didn't go straight home because I had to stop in the library, but I was only in there for 20 minutes or so before I went the rest of the way home and it was snowing like crazy! We turned on the game at our apartment and it was unrecognizable. It looked like poor quality archive footage of a 1970's football game. You could barely see the players due to the snow! BYU had a great game though, ending at 42-7. I'm glad i didn't stick around for the end.

No comments: