Monday, April 30, 2007

Let the Spring Begin!

I had a lovely kick-off to warm weather up at Bear Lake with my companions (pics to follow). When I got home on Sunday evening, the ward seemed to know it was spring time because I went to two different "game nights." I'm so excited. There's nothing like living in Victoria Place in the spring. Also, I had an interview this morning at the Internship Office, and I was offered the job on the spot! I feel very blessed, and I grateful that things have a way of working out. It's a little bit of a raise from my job at the Center (where I'll continue to work a few hours a week) and it seems like a great place to work.

I'm excited for the next few days of starting classes and buying books, in preparation for Women's Conference with Mom, Aunt Melanie, and the cousins.

Also, stay tuned for the 2007 Red Neck Games.

1 comment:

MOM/SUSAN said...

Thank you Naomi and Rachel for the pictures! You know it's what I live for. I don't take many pictures, thus no contributions form me. Maybe when the garden is up and thriving, or we plant new shrubs and flowers. So many things to look forward to!

Congratulations Megan on your new job--it sounds perfect for you.
Congratulations to both Megan and Chris for having survived finals--enjoy this one and only vacation day before classes begin tomorrow.

Congratulations Jarum for finally being an real live honest-to-goodness dentist. What a journey for you and your family, we couldn't be more proud.

Congratulations to Jeremy for being almost finished with your semester--it sounds like it's been a tough one, but we are certain you have performed superbly as usual.

We are so eager to see the Brysons next week. Megan and I are really exited to be the gathering place for this year's Women's Conf. Aunt Melanie and all of her girls plus a friend form Idaho will be staying with us. I'm trying hard to think of some healthy, yet yummy treats to have prepared before they arrive. Any suggestions?

This is Daddy's last week in Hartford--he'll acutally be home next week when the Brysons come--what lucky timing I'd say.

Love you all!
MOM