"'Ford!' he said, 'there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out.'" --Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Monday, April 9, 2007
Hare Krishna
So here's Chris and I after the craziness at the Hare Krishna festival of colors. It was a fun time, just be sure to close your eyes a lot or wear glasses because the flour takes the moisture out of your eyes if it hits you.
I always wanted to go to that but never had the guts. Looks like an interesting time... By the way, the mountains look gorgeous. Don't you just love Utah in the spring?
1 comment:
I always wanted to go to that but never had the guts. Looks like an interesting time... By the way, the mountains look gorgeous. Don't you just love Utah in the spring?
Post a Comment