Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Feliz Cumpleanos



No doubt everyone had a chance to give a birthday holla to Chris yesterday. Sounds like he had a great day--finished a test, got an A+ on a paper, and got to share his day with the Cougars, who beat Air Force in fine form. I thought everyone might enjoy a nice shot of Christopher's mug to help us all feel close to our one and only brother dear. We love you, Fur-fur!


(Just in case Chris wanted to be celebrated as the manly fellow he is, please note the following picture.)

2 comments:

Megan said...

Don't forget the Birthday J-Dawg, complete with balloon and Chris turning read as I led his co-workers and supervisors in a stirring rendition of "Happy Birthday!" Anyway, I love that pic. Ah, the memories.

Naomi said...

I didn't wish him a "Happy Birthday" yesterday! I am the worst sister in the world!

Anyway, happy belated, dude. Miss you tons, and can't wait for July! WHEEEE!