Saturday, February 3, 2007

Feel'n Good!

How fun is it to open the blog and see two new posts! Yes, it will be a happy day when Spring arrives. Part of me wishes for a really big and deep snow storm before Spring because there's talk of the D word and we don't want that again do we.
Dad's home, we've both been on the tread mill, had breakfast (me: 3/4 c. bran flakes, 4oz. non fat yogurt, banana and milk. Dad: eggs, bacon, potatoes and yummy toast!). Yes, this diet is a challenge, but I feel satisfied most of the time and the scale is being friendly and encouraging, so I'll keep on. I actually have on a pair of jeans today I haven't been able to wear for a couple of years, so I'm happy.
We are trying to think of what to do for the rest of the day--maybe go out for a drive since it's sunny and clear.
Love the picture of Clara! She's a cutie for sure and I think her mouth is looking more and more Bryson-ish. I think she'll going to blend in well with all of her Bryson cousins!

Have a great day--I just spoke with Chris and encouraged him to contribute to the blog.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Congrats on the new (old) jeans. Oh, what a feeling!

I'm always trying to see where Clara's features come from, but the more I see her the more she just looks like her! I'm always interested to hear from others who she looks like! One thing's for sure: she has my eyes...