I think, "tub'o lard" is a bit harsh, but my oh my, seeing is believing!
She doesn't even look like the same baby at all, and if I hadn't seen her tiny, I'd say you were pulling our collective legs. She's a cutie for sure and doing a nice job of filling up the car seat.
Keep those pictures coming everyone! We'd send some, but we look pretty much the same and haven't done anything very exciting for a while. Although, had I been feeling better, I would have snapped a few of Daddy taking down the lights in spite of the Arctic chill! He's the man!
Love,
MOM
1 comment:
I don't think it matters whether you look the same. We don't see you, and we'd like to! But I guess it's hard to take pictures if you haven't done anything exciting. From what I can tell, you both spend most of your time going to church meetings and events (must be a Utah thing). Start taking your camera! :)
Post a Comment