Yes indeed. There's nothing quite like a man in uniform. Plus, just look at that cute double colored wall used as a back drop. I'm assuming that's a living room wall in your new house?
Another wonderful day in the Temple. I love Thursdays for so many reasons--probably the most delightful of them all is knowing that Daddy's coming home tomorrow!
We Utahan's are surviving the Arctic freeze. Of course I think it might be more challenging for the BYU students, since they are out and about in it more than I. I asked an old-time Utah resident if he remembered anything like this cold and he responded with, "Oh sure, when I was in high school I think". (He's older than I am!)
I'm loving this family blog!
Love you tons!
MOM
I fear an over usage of the '!' Sorry.
1 comment:
Yep. That's the back wall of our living room. When I get new batteries for the camera *gasp* I'll try and take a few more pics. The bedrooms are just going to have to wait, though, because they are messy! :D
Post a Comment