I have to say that I am so glad that we have this! This will make it a lot easier for me to keep in touch with you all and to let you know what is going on in our (the Boyer's) lives.
To start off, we are still trying to unpack. Jarum has done a wonderful job, but I am virtually useless at this point. I can do a few boxes at a time, but then I just get so tired. That and having small children just sap my energy completely away. However, it is a blessing that we have a garage because we can put all of the empty/as yet to be unpacked boxes in there so at least we're not tripping over things. I'll post pictures of the house soon. It's so cute and we adore it. All thing considered, we are very happy.
Jarum has begun his in-processing. Aside from accidentally saluting somebody with his left hand, *dies of laughter* all is going well. He really likes it on base, but I know that he is excited to be finished with filling out paperwork and getting into the dentistry. We discovered that the two main dental clinics are right (and I mean right) next to the base golf course! He assures me that this was in no means by coincidence. Now I know where he'll be spending most of his time...
Jacob started school this last week. His new school has 620 students. It's amazing small. We think he only has about 15 students in his class. That makes me and Jarum happy. His teacher is Mrs. Jenkinsen and she is very, very nice. So far he's received 100% on all of his placement tests except for one, and that was a B. He loves to learn, but his favorite part of school is RIDING THE BUS!!! I am all over that! It means that I save gas and that I don't have to haul children back and forth to school. It's nice to be able to just get him up in the mornings and then send him two houses down. It's also so nice to just wait for the bus in the afternoon and have him come running across the lawns to give me a big hug!
Kaylee turned four on Thursday. She's been talking about her birthday for months, so I'm glad that it has finally come and gone. :D She had a pretty good day considering I'm huge and useless (just kidding) and that the house is still so disorganized. She got cake and ice cream, a banner, a talking Ariel doll with a tail that lights up, and The Little Mermaid. We have already watched it twice. *rolls eyes*
Matt is doing great. He is so easy going and loves all of the room he has to run around. He's starting to say a lot more words. He said "please" today (YAY!) and he just seems to spout out words at random. It's really exciting.
I'm doing well. Josh is kicking/punching like crazy. I am so excited for him to be here, but not for another 28 days. If he arrives right on time, he'll share a birthday with Lincoln. I just hope he comes before Valentine's Day. :D I do have to say that it has made a huge difference having comfy couches and a wonderful new bed. I've been sleeping like a rock. *happy sigh*
Well, we're about to have FHE. I look forward to reading about everyone!
2 comments:
Ah! Quite the update! If you keep this up, we will never bug you about not knowing anything about your family. Kudos!
*blows a raspberry*
Well, I thought I should get you all caught up so that my semi-daily reports won't have to be so long. And if you want to know stuff about my fam, just ask Mom. *big grin*
Post a Comment