Sunday, February 27, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!



OK, I've cheated. This photo was taken last year before Chris deserted us.

I wish he was here today.

I wish he could blow out his candles sitting at our table.
But alas, he is far away being all grown up and partying without us.

I understand that he is being true to the Welton tradition of having a birthday weekend. I saw the photo Chris. The photo of you biting into a hamburger big enough to feed a family of six. It makes me happy that you were able to throw caution to the wind and embrace your aged-ness. (I just hope your arteries don't rebel!)

Seriously, we miss you tons. We hope your weekend has been full of pampering friends and belly laughs and yummy cake and ice cream.

We think you're swell Chris. We couldn't be more proud of the amazing man you've become. We hope your year is full of good things. REALLY good things.


Enough said.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Chris is pretty dang swell.

Mom, if it makes you feel any better, I'll be in town for MY birthday! Trifles all around! :)

Happy birthday, Fer-fer!