"'Ford!' he said, 'there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out.'" --Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Monday, February 22, 2010
Oh, so nice
Megan came home for dinner last night. She'd been sick for a few days, had no food to eat (or so she says), so she came home for comfort and nourishment. I'd just like to thank her. The very best part of having moved to Utah, at least for me, has been being close to some of our kids--at least for awhile. Whether it's a surprise drop in, a last minute visit, or the need for a little R&R over a weekend, they come and we love it. Just wanted you all to know how happy it makes us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks, Mom! We all know how I love to come home. And I really didn't have much. So coming home was really the only viable option if I wanted any semblance of a meal.
Nice. So what's Dad's best part of moving to Utah, then?
The best part about moving to Utah is that Susan lives here.
Post a Comment