"'Ford!' he said, 'there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out.'" --Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Monday, February 1, 2010
Believe it or Not
I just finished my first piano lesson. I'm committed. I'm excited. I'm not very good...yet. Stay tuned!
Zow! I thought for sure I'd told everyone I was doing this, but apparently not. I'm taking from a VERY young piano performance graduate who lives in Lehi. I like her, she's accomplished and she's probably thrilled to be teaching someone who's mother didn't make her take lessons. I'm pretty excited to be exercising my music/math lobe. The plan: to ward off early on set of any kind of dementia. Wish me luck!
6 comments:
Huzzah, Mom! Who are you taking lessons from? I didn't even know that was your plan!
Zow! I thought for sure I'd told everyone I was doing this, but apparently not. I'm taking from a VERY young piano performance graduate who lives in Lehi. I like her, she's accomplished and she's probably thrilled to be teaching someone who's mother didn't make her take lessons. I'm pretty excited to be exercising my music/math lobe. The plan: to ward off early on set of any kind of dementia. Wish me luck!
Oh Susan, I am so proud of you. You said you were going to do it and you did. You are an inspiration. I have to think of what I want to do now.
good job Mom! I'm excited to hear your recitals.
Just think about how this will enhance our future sing-alongs!
Alright, Susan! You will LOVE it!
Post a Comment