Jonathan has been sick with a cold for about two weeks now, although fortunately the "snot rocket" phase has passed. Jeremy and I realized recently that when we talk about Jonathan we nearly always preface his name with "poor" or "good ol'." So rather than saying just Jonathan (or Bug or Jonner) he's always "Poor Bug" or "Good ol' Jonathan." I guess that's what he gets for having Clara as an older sister, since he is either to be treated tenderly for his sweetness in the face of sisterly love (and oppression--kind of lovepression) or applauded for his fortitude in the face of some not-so-gentle hugs and some fairly unceremonious toy-taking.
Whatever we call him, we sure do love our sweet boy!
While we're talking about love, may I also say how much I love our family? I'm grateful that even when things are difficult (in times like this, some might say) that we are able to rally around each other with support and comfort. I love you all!
1 comment:
Amen and amen.
Thanks for the photo Rachel--you're a sensitive genius.
Post a Comment