Monday, July 6, 2009

And the storm came rolling in

Last week when Dad was home we had some pretty exciting thunder storms almost every evening. This one was particularly dramatic. We just happened to step outside, look north and saw these amazing clouds just sort of creeping over the mountain. Dad decided to sit outside and watch...until the wind came and blasted him.

For those of you from our generation, remember the movie, "The Crawling Eye?" I don't think I need to say any more. Creepy!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Those are fantastic clouds!

Rachel said...

That's quite a storm blowing in--a whopper!

I have not seen "The Crawling Eye." Does it have any old ladies wearing long, white dresses? If not, how creepy can it be? (Those of you who remember "Lady in White" will know what I mean.)

Naomi said...

Those are AWESOME looking clouds. All we get here is a lot of rain, but not fantastic clouds! I have to admit I might be slightly jealous.