"'Ford!' he said, 'there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out.'" --Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Monday, March 2, 2009
Just because
So, I just got off the phone with Rachel and she walked me through the process of changing the background on the blog. Yes, Megan--just for you (just for now) a bit of damask with odd splashes of color everywhere. It was fun, but I got tired of choosing, so this is it for right now. Hope the change is a least entertaining. MORE BLOGS PLEASE! And Chris, why didn't we take a picture of you and cute Diane last night? She looked so very nice in her lovely outfit. Oh well. Thanks Megan, Chris and Diane for the fun night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice job, Mom. Pretty soon you are going to surpass me in tech-savvyness.
*Insert Special Damask Gasp Here*
Well done, Mom! I just got back from a lovely evening in Provo with one of my friends who just got home from a mission in Canada. I'm glad for the lovely damask surprise right before I go to sleep.
Post a Comment