Thursday, November 8, 2007

You ask the impossible!

Asking me to choose a favorite camping place is like asking me which of my children is my favorite. Hmmmmm..........
Just reading the choices conjured up so many wonderful memories, so thanks for that Rachel.
Haven't we had some great fun? What I wish for would be for us to be able to make some new memories camping together. It could happen. By the way Rachel, you are impossible to forget. There is NO way you are going to be left out of anything, even if you are far away. You are going to hear about every single thing that happens here at the Welton BBLD (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner). The single most exciting thing to happen today was that I decided where to put up the Christmas trees! (Yes, it's pathetic but I actually woke up thinking about that dilemma)
Thanks for the pics of Clara and thanks for keeping us going.

No comments: