"'Ford!' he said, 'there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out.'" --Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Megan
This is a shout out to Megan for bringing me treats at work. Thanks Megan.
But Megan is pretty awesome. And Chris, I would love to bring you a treat. Here is a virtual hug: . (You can't see a virtual hug; you just have to feel it.)
3 comments:
Megan is the official "Treat Fairy."
Although I might have to ask her to stop if Mom is going to keep yelling at me for bringing junk into the house.
Wha...?!
:p
We have no treats. We are all alooooone.......
But Megan is pretty awesome. And Chris, I would love to bring you a treat. Here is a virtual hug: . (You can't see a virtual hug; you just have to feel it.)
You're welcome, Chris.
Post a Comment