"'Ford!' he said, 'there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out.'" --Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
You are brave woman! Our neighbors gave us an 8ft tree and I STILL put it up on the table where our tiny 4fter used to be, just to keep it out of Eddie's grasp. But now, we do not have amazing pictures like that! Will that beautiful tree still be up when we come to visit? :)
4 comments:
Man, who took that picture? It's amazing! :)
Gosh, I know! She has amazing abilities, no? I think her name begins with an "M" and ends with an "egan." :p
Ha! The picture really is beautiful. Kudos, Meg. I think you should come to S-Y-N-Y and take some pics of CB in front of our tree. Word.
You are brave woman! Our neighbors gave us an 8ft tree and I STILL put it up on the table where our tiny 4fter used to be, just to keep it out of Eddie's grasp. But now, we do not have amazing pictures like that! Will that beautiful tree still be up when we come to visit? :)
Post a Comment