Today Josh turned six.
We talked to him for a few minutes after he got home from school this afternoon.
When I asked him if he was having a great day, he of course said he was.
I believe there were pink frosted Krispy Kreme doughnuts involved at school and he was really looking forward to the pizza he was going to have for dinner. I asked him what exciting things he was going to do between lunch and pizza and he told me he was going to take a nap.
Yup, he really did say he was going to take a nap.
So here's what I think. I think Joshua is a genius. I think he's got life and its mysteries all figured out.
A nap.
Brilliant.
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA.
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!
3 comments:
That is seriously the best thing I've heard all day. Goodness me, I love that Josher Man.
He had a wonderful day, yesterday. No nap was involved, however. He opted for watching The Avengers, instead. I say that's a pretty awesome alternative.
Love that picture! Just saw this post for the first time. Such a great birthday boy!
Post a Comment