Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pretty Girls and Funny Costumes


Kaylee in Naomi's wedding dress.

Izzy's lacy pretties --so delicate

The dress that goes with the lacy shoes

Just don't know what to think about Megan's new look, but I think Mallory looks magical.

Farmer-ess Naomi with her cute pumpkins. Yes, Izzy is somewhere buried in all of that orange felt, snug as a squash bug. They were SO cute had so much fun in spite of the rain.


The only thing better than having had the Pumpkin clan with us for a few weeks is the fact that they are now joyously settling into their new home in Colorado. They are out of the Army at last and beginning their newest adventure. We look forward to visiting them in February for Kaylee's baptism. Another special white dress occasion.
Life is really, really good.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

I just LOVE these pictures! I'm kicking myself for not putting all of those pictures you took on our computer when I had the chance.