"'Ford!' he said, 'there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out.'" --Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Help!
If any of you Monkey's can figure out how to get rid of the top part of the background (the Halloween part), please do it. I'm not sure what's going on with my computer, but it's doing all sorts of crazy things!
You do win! Thanks Megan, I just don't know what I wasn't or was doing wrong, but you are the woman! Yes, I will post pics of you and the kids, probably tomorrow. Is that OK? Love you SO much--am not sad (because I know I'll see those cute kids in just a few months, and I'm enjoying the 'clean up' as only I can.
2 comments:
I WIN! For my prize can you post the pics of me and the Small Children?
You do win! Thanks Megan, I just don't know what I wasn't or was doing wrong, but you are the woman!
Yes, I will post pics of you and the kids, probably tomorrow. Is that OK?
Love you SO much--am not sad (because I know I'll see those cute kids in just a few months, and I'm enjoying the 'clean up' as only I can.
Post a Comment