"'Ford!' he said, 'there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out.'" --Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
I love it Chris! I forgot how soothing the wall color was and it looks so spacious. It 'feels' cool to me, which I imagine is a plus when it's sizzling hot outside. Thanks for the post. Hope your week filled with all of that service is a good one.
2 comments:
I love it Chris! I forgot how soothing the wall color was and it looks so spacious. It 'feels' cool to me, which I imagine is a plus when it's sizzling hot outside. Thanks for the post. Hope your week filled with all of that service is a good one.
Jeremy's response: "Wow. Wouldn't it be awesome to have your OWN ROOM??"
So there you go. We have a terrific marriage.
Nice, Chris!
Post a Comment