"'Ford!' he said, 'there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out.'" --Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Monday, November 2, 2009
Something green this way....went.
It was a dark and clear night in Lehi Utah and strange things were happening.
We got the urge to....dress up.
Dad was a hit with the little ones.
I just scared them.
But, we were so... pop-U-uh-lure! (not really, but it was fun anyway.)
Susan, no... sorry, you didn't scare anyone. Even with your green face you still looked so pleasant and nice. You must have been Glenda all dressed up like her sister.
Good grief, Mom! You are so demanding about immediate comments, which is sometimes tricky to do, depending on the day!
Great costumes. I will agree with Joan that you do not look scary. I think you both look great. What fun parents I have! I am definitely going to dress up next year...
3 comments:
Susan, no... sorry, you didn't scare anyone. Even with your green face you still looked so pleasant and nice. You must have been Glenda all dressed up like her sister.
Good grief, Mom! You are so demanding about immediate comments, which is sometimes tricky to do, depending on the day!
Great costumes. I will agree with Joan that you do not look scary. I think you both look great. What fun parents I have! I am definitely going to dress up next year...
I have to say that I really like the pic of you holding the pumpkin. It's pretty dang awesome.
And patience, young one. Patience. :P
Post a Comment