Monday, November 23, 2009

The Long Expected Birthday Tribute

I was sitting watching and laughing along with the birthday video, when I realized I forgot to post your birthday list. What is wrong with me!!?

You deserve all the happiness in the world! And since I am long overdue for this, here is a list of things I love about you, Mom:

1. You make a good and serious wish before you blow out your birthday candle.

2. You are always excited by our good news, whenever it rolls around.

3. You helped me develop a love of music, kindness, and the Lord.

4. You are goofy.

5. You are very longsuffering even though everyon in the family is always picking on you.

6. You are a very gracious loser when you play board games.

7. You make a mean loaf of bread and a killer pumpkin pie.

8. You are the warmest, kindest, softest, most wonderful Grammy in the world!

9. You are interested in the world and work hard to keep a fair and open mind.

10. You are my mommy, and I love you!

Happy Birthday (again)!

1 comment:

MOM/SUSAN said...

See me smile. I love you.