Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Here are a few things I've learned this week:

1) If you want your daughter to take naps, don't take away her paci. Oh well. We had a good run (with the naps).
2) Clara is hard to pin down for a picture, but she is adorable!
3) Jonathan is a cute little chunk.

I guess I knew some of that already... Hope everyone has had a wonderful Easter! (There are two other pictures on The Plenary, if anyone is interested!)





3 comments:

MOM/SUSAN said...

I just love you! Thanks for the photos and for your cute kids and for letting them be who they are. Way to be a great Mom!

MOM/SUSAN said...

That's a lot of cuteness to be going on with for the day. Can't wait to see the rest of the Small Children!!

MOM/SUSAN said...

Megan really was the one who wrote that last post. She's here for yummy dinner.