Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Date Night






Here are some pretty cruddy photos of the date Diane and I had. I wanted to take lots more but my batteries for my camera don't hold a charge anymore, so when I pulled it out with what i thought were freshly charged batteries they it died after a few photos. Anyway, I hope you can get an idea from the pictures of how much fun it was.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow--I guess he really was lurking. Fun photos! Who knew a kwansit (sp?) hut could be so romantic. Also, the pizza looks good. Gotta love the B.O.

MOM/SUSAN said...

Thanks Chris. You are the best son!
I love the photos and if I were Diane I would have been completely blown away at the effort and the great results. I'm glad you have fun.
Good luck with everything this week. It's almost over!