Sunday, December 21, 2008

Some photos.








I hope you enjoy these photos. I've added more on Facebook but seeing as how a few of you are resisting joining the New World Order known as Facebook I've decided to include a few pictures on the blog as well.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for catering to those of us stuck in the 20th century. Great pictures. Clara loved the ones of the temple and of Jesus. Uhh...and of Uncle Chris.

We are really sad we weren't able to meet Diane when we were in Utah!

Rachel said...

Update: we just looked at the pictures by blowing them up to see more, and here is what she said:

To the picture of Megan, Christopher, and Diane, she said, "Oooh, Megan! Uncle Chris!"

Then I said, "Who's that?" (pointing at Diane). After pondering for a moment, she pointed at Diane and said, "What's that?" Then she decided Diane was a "cousin."

To the picture of Mary, Joseph, and the baby Jesus in front of the temple:

"Mary and Joseph getting baptized."

To the picture of the Christus: "Big statue of Jesus!"