"'Ford!' he said, 'there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out.'" --Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Monday, July 9, 2007
I Have a Question
How are we going to share the pictures we took in Florida (or anywhere else, for that matter)? Should we just post them all here? Let me know.
Maybe we should all post them to like a Picasa web album or something and then link to the album. Or we could all send each other Kodak Gallery slideshows or something similar. That might be easier than having hundreds of photos on the blog!
I think we should do whatever you blog geniuses think we ought to do. I'll ask Daddy, but I'm dying to see all of yours. We just keep looking at ours over and over again and love them!
4 comments:
Maybe we should all post them to like a Picasa web album or something and then link to the album. Or we could all send each other Kodak Gallery slideshows or something similar. That might be easier than having hundreds of photos on the blog!
I think we should do whatever you blog geniuses think we ought to do.
I'll ask Daddy, but I'm dying to see all of yours. We just keep looking at ours over and over again and love them!
Kodak sounds good to me.
Sounds groovy.
*heads over to Kodak*
Post a Comment