Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Spam

I think you all are going to think that I just spam this poor blog. However with the Harry Potter madness going on, I decided to google my name along with the word "Leaky." This is what I've found.

From en.allexperts.com:

Major Potter Podcasts

There are two prominent Harry Potter podcast that have been listed on iTunes and Podcast alley with consistently high ratings. Both are offshoots of the two major Harry Potter fan sites, Mugglenet and The Leaky Cauldron. A free subscription can be obtained through iTunes. New podcast are released weekly.

MuggleCast: Andrew Sims, Micah Tannenbaum, Ben Schoen, Laura Thompson, andother rotating members of MuggleNet including Eric Scull and Jamie Lawrence

PotterCast: Melissa Anelli, John Noe, Sue Upton, Kristin Brown - other staff members of the Leaky Lounge - Leaky's forums including Doris Herrmann, Nick Rhein, Jason Edwards (aka TheGuruofSloth) Lori Damarell (aka Asphodel Wormwood), Naomi Boyer, and Kimberly Blair.

That website doesn't have anything to do with the Leaky Cauldron. I just thought that was kind weird and neat all at the same time. :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow! You are officially the most famous person I know! :)

Naomi said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

How sad is that!?

*giggle*

Megan said...

More famous than the cake-decorating stunt double to the egg-sucking chicken farmer?