"'Ford!' he said, 'there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out.'" --Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Tuesday, March 6, 2007
*so tired*
Anybody want my kids? I'll sell them to you. Cheap. I'll even pay the shipping!
Just kidding, but when you've got a cranky almost two year-old and a baby who just won't take longer than ten minute naps, you tend to get a little cranky.
As I write this it's 8:00 PM at your house, so I'm hoping everyone is asleep except for maybe Joshua. If so, I hope you are relaxing and when the sun comes up tomorrow you'll feel all ready for another day. One day at a time--that's the trick, one day at a time. Besides, they're so cute!
1 comment:
As I write this it's 8:00 PM at your house, so I'm hoping everyone is asleep except for maybe Joshua.
If so, I hope you are relaxing and when the sun comes up tomorrow you'll feel all ready for another day. One day at a time--that's the trick, one day at a time. Besides, they're so cute!
Post a Comment