"'Ford!' he said, 'there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out.'" --Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Thanks!
Clara and I were looking at some old pictures on the computer after church today, and I had a great time showing her pictures of our family when we were young. I came across these Thanksgiving ones and wanted to share. I'm grateful for our family!
Oh my gosh, I want to cuddle those cute kids! See! When I tell you I miss my 'little' kids, is it any wonder? I am thankful for our family. Dad and I are so incredibly blesses to have such exceptional and wonderful children!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I want to cuddle those cute kids! See! When I tell you I miss my 'little' kids, is it any wonder? I am thankful for our family. Dad and I are so incredibly blesses to have such exceptional and wonderful children!
I love these pictures. Priceless. They all turned out wonderfully!
Post a Comment